Our Product Department work with challenging goals and deadlines to deliver an amazing new collection, with the latest national and international trends, every month to our customers.
The product lifecycle process can have its beginning until six months before the launch of the final product. It starts with planning and goes through trend and behavior research, sourcing of raw materials, sketches, the approval of textile and print samples, definition of styles, technical specs, fittings and collection briefings, among other processes.
Lead by the Head of Products, Anay Zaffalon, the department is divided among five coordinations that work simultaneously to develop the collection:
1. Style: responsible for trend research, clothes’ sketches, accessories and shoes. They are also responsible for creating the brand’s exclusive prints.
2. In-house Apparel: work on the research of viable textiles that will give the best fit to the pieces and make the moulding of all the products made in-house.
3. Private Label: also work on textile research and source manufacturers for the products that need a specialized machinery, thus manufactured outside of AMARO, such as jeans, linen, knits and all the Beachwear, Active and Lingerie lines.
4. Footwear & Accessories: as the name already says, this coordination is responsible for of the shoes and accessories lines. From support to the style team in trend research and styles’ sketches, to the search of the best manufacturers for the products made outside of AMARO.
5. Sourcing: responsible for negotiating, analysing and deciding from whom we will purchase materials abroad, looking not only for the best prices, but also for the best quality through a partnership relationship between both parties.
This division certainly guarantees high quality products that always follow fashion trends. After all, it goes through “many hands” before it gets to the final version, each one of them with its own critical and demanding look so that collections are always special.
If you are passionate about this universe and want to be a part of the future of fashion, check our opportunities.